Would a Breast Reduction Help Me?
While some tween girls want to grow breasts more than anything, some adolescent and adult women just wish their breasts would shrink. Large, heavy breasts can lead to physical, emotional, and social problems of all kinds. If you experience any of the following problems associated with having excessively large breasts, a breast reduction with Dr. Conrad can give you the smaller bustline you desire.
Problems Caused by Oversized Breasts
A woman with oversized breasts may experience numerous problems because of them. These include:
- Physical Pain: Back aches, neck aches, headaches, and shoulder pain can all occur because of the excess weight pulling downward on the chest.
- Unwanted Attention: Disproportionately large breasts can attract staring eyes and lead to unwanted attention. Some women choose to avoid certain activities, locations, or individuals to limit emotional triggers.
- Emotional Problems: Anxiety, low self-confidence, and poor self-image can all result from having excessively large breasts.
- A Disproportionate Figure: Oversized breasts create an unbalanced body shape, which can cause clothing limitations, poor social perceptions, and low self-image.
- Premature Sagging: Gravity and the excess weight of large breasts can cause premature breast sagging that ages the appearance.
- Skin Irritation: Some women with large breasts experience rubbing and chafing underneath the breasts or against tight bra straps.
- Activity Limitations: The weight of oversized breasts can limit physical activities by making exercise difficult, awkward, slow, uncomfortable, or painful.
- Clothing Limitations: Some women with excessively large breasts have difficulty shopping for clothing because most clothing items do not fit properly, require tailoring, or fit but do not match their style preferences.
What Breast Reduction Surgery Could Do for You
If you have large breasts and experience any of these problems, especially on a daily basis, breast reduction surgery can help you. A breast reduction would reduce the size of your breasts and alleviate these problems to improve your quality of life. During the procedure, the surgeon removes excess fat, skin, and breast tissue, then reshapes and repositions the remaining breast tissue to create a smaller, shapelier, and more proportionate bustline. After a few weeks, you will be able to return to normal activities with a renewed appreciation for your improved, rebalanced figure. Improving the size of your breasts through breast reduction surgery can ease all of the above symptoms and can help you develop a greater sense of self-confidence and well-being in your daily life.Read More